February 13, 2021
Why DAWLESS jamming?
1-It’s fast 2- It’s a lot more stable than a computer 3-Instant gratification Yes it could also be tagged as
Some classic 80’s and 90’s PCM synths:
Audio Kit Digital D1 iPad synth quick review and preset playback
In this video, I explain what is a PCM synth and we discover together the D1. The interface, the sounds and more.
- 64-voice Hybrid Digital Poly Synthesis.
- Full 1 Gigabyte of original samples recorded from analog & fm synths over 30+ years old.
- Space-saving Compression. The whole app is under 150mb
- Dual layers per voice. Keyboard splits. Velocity Scaling.
- Vintage-style Arp/Step Sequencer
- Dual Independent per-Layer filters
- 3 LFOs. LFOs can modify other LFOs
- Per-voice harmonic key tracked Envelope filters
Making sounds with Audio Kit D1
- Each voice is composed of Two layers. Each layer has: + Option of Virtual Analog or PCM Synthesis + Per-voice Harmonic Envelope Filters + Dedicated Sample-set and Note-range + Dedicated ADSR amp envelope + Dedicated Stereo Filter (Low/High/Band-Pass) + Dedicated Level and Pan controls + MIDI velocity scaling controls
- Three (3) independent LFOs + LFO routings include: Filter cutoff, Resonance, Pan, Layer Mix, Detune, Distortion, Chorus Depth, Flanger Depth, and more + LFO has selectable sine/square/ramp up/ramp down, rate and depth controls + LFOs can modify other LFOs
- FX chain is common to all voices/layers. + AutoPan (Rate & Depth) + Tremolo (Rate & Depth) + Stereo Widen + Lush Reverb w/ Lo-cut + Tape Ping-Pong Delay + Stereo Phaser + Crusher, Amp/Distortion + Chorus, Flanger, more…
Some Arturia Pigments tutorials showing why it’s so cool.
Pigments is the flagship hybrid synth sampler software from Arturia. It’s different from other soft synths but of course there’s the classic vintage virtual analog circuitry in it.
Multiphonics CV-1, Review and guided tour
Multiphonics CV-1, Review and guided tour – @Applied Acoustics Systems . Applied Acoustic System is at it again. This time they have released a #modular soft synth named Multiphonics CV-1. I prepared 2 videos for this one :this video is a review and guided tour and the next one is a preset sound demo. 00:00…
Audio Kit Digital D1 synth
Audio Kit Digital D1 synthAudio Kit did it again! D1 is a great iPad synth. This time it's 80's inspired. After giving us (and I mean giving for free) SYNTH ONE, they now have an hybrid synth using PCM & Virtual analogue. It's a 64 voices synth inspired by the...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Follow me online!